Ideaspace Health & Safety Policy
Read Time: 1 min
- Social Distancing - we are implementing social distancing measures. The number of people who can be in our space at any time has been reduced by 50% and all members need to be at least 6 feet away from each other.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces and high-touch 2-3 times per day. These include desks, doorknobs, buttons and switches, and kitchen and bathroom faucets, as well as other areas.
- We usually ask everyone in the space to clean their hands frequently with warm water, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
- We are providing members with masks, tissues, paper towels, and hand sanitizer. Soap is available at all sinks. Please also sneeze into a tissue or your elbow rather than your hand, then dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- We provide waste bins lined with a plastic bag so that they can be emptied without contacting the contents.
- We provide hand hygiene at the entrance to the workspace and in other areas where they will be seen.
- If a confirmed case of COVID-19 is present in our workspace, or individuals in our workspace have been exposed to a confirmed case, we will notify Upflex immediately and perform a full cleaning and disinfection of the coworking space.
- We have removed all mugs from the space and are only using disposable coffee and tea cups.
- We place posters everywhere that encourage staying home when sick, cough and sneeze etiquette.
- We discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible.