PCB Lab Capabilities
- Fine-line technology of industrial quality with green solder mask Up-to 6-layer boards with through-hole plating.
- Support materials: FR2, FR4, CEM1, RF materials (Roger, Duroid), Aluminium Substrate.
- Track resolution: 200µm, Drill size min. 0.3 mm.
- Maximum board size: 300 x 400 mm².
- Artwork production system including photoplotter.
- Surface finish: Immersion tinning & immersion gold plating.
- SMD, BGA, and CSP Pick & Place Machine with Camera supporting up-to Chip 0201 and QFP 0.65 mm pitch.
- Screen Printer for Solder paste.
- Reflow Oven Hot Air.
- Oven-curing PCB & Components.
- MD / BGA Placement & Rework Station.
- X-Ray Inspection System.
- BGA Reballing Tools with optical inspection system.
- Soldering / Desoldering Station with Hot Air.
PCB Lab Use Cases
- Providing services for prototype or pilot production with competitive cost:
- PCB Fabrication single, double-sided, and multilayer PCB up to 6-layers
- PCB prototype assembly services
- Provide BGA and CSP rework services by placement, desoldering, BGA reballing with optical inspection system against the competitive cost.
- Capacity building for electronics engineers and technicians in PCB design, PCB fabrication, and assembly of advanced technologies.
- Beneficiaries / Target Audiences
- Electronics design houses
- R&D centers of enterprises or universities
- Undergraduate / Postgraduate projects